In December last year, Aeon Bank made the Second Bridge Bank of Japan, which took over Incubator Bank's operations, into a wholly owned subsidiary and renamed it Aeon Community Bank.
What does SBBJ stand for?
SBBJ stands for Second Bridge Bank of Japan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBBJ
- St. Bernards Behavioral Health (St. Bernards Healthcare; Jonesboro, AR)
- Static Building Block Hypothesis (algorithms)
- Supermassive Binary Black Hole
- Saint Barnabas Behavioral Health Center (New Jersey)
- Scottish Business Broadband Incentive (UK)
- Small Business - Big Impact (networking; New York, NY)
- Sorting by Block Interchanges (algorithms)
- South Bay Brokers, Inc. (California)
- Soybean Bowman-Birk Inhibitor
- Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (India)
- Security Business Bank
- StopTech Big Brake Kit (car product)
- Sayler Brown Bolduc Lara (architecture firm; Tucson, AZ)
- Schute Bell Badgery Lumby (est. 1906; Australia)
- Sea Based Battle Lab (US Navy)
- Service Bureau Buitenschools Leren (Dutch: After-School Learning Service Office; Delft, Netherlands)
- Single Basic Block Loop (computing)
- Sistema Bibliotecario Biomedico Lombardo (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TO) unit will acquire a 100 percent stake in the Second Bridge Bank of Japan, which took over Incubator Bank's loans.
The capital increase for Second Bridge Bank of Japan is aimed at boosting its weakened finances, as loan quality deteriorated after the bridge bank took over Incubator Bank's loans in April.