28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Thursday's edition of the Washington Times includes a special 12-page section focusing on gun rights paid for and sponsored by the Second Amendment Foundation.
What does 2A stand for?
2A stands for Second Amendment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of 2A
- Immoral Behaviour/Miscellaneous (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Child Sex Tours Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Sex with Child Outside New Zealand (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Knowingly Makes Objectionable publication (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Supplied Restricted Material (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Exhibits Objectionable Material to Persons under 18 (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Offences for Commercial Sex Services (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Prostitution under 18 (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Adaptor Australia (i-mate accessory)
- Advise Relatives/Owner (police incident code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What Is the Scope of the Second Amendment Post-Heller?
That's not a very big "if" when you consider that we're talking about Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, both of whom have expressed support for the Second Amendment and in the same breath endorsed the idea of banning entire classes of firearms.
The 5-4 majority ruling extended to all cities and states the Supreme Court's 2008 landmark affirmation that Americans have the constitutional right -- as enshrined in the Second Amendment -- to own weapons, including handguns.
An issue that generated a lot of attention last week, one that perfectly illustrated just how downright scary her political philosophy is, involved the Second Amendment and its ÒremediesÓ involving a tyrannical government.
Heller: "ATF is pleased with the Supreme Court's ruling recognizing that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess firearms, including for private purposes unrelated to militia operations.
INTRODUCTION After centuries of relative obscurity, the Second Amendment has become the center of an intense academic and legal battle during the last twenty years.
Heller, a landmark case for all Americans who believe as I do that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.