Deinde praedicta domina, caput suum secans per medium, cerebrum, ut putabat, abstulit, caput vacuumque reclusit.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Secans (trigonometry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Saudi Electricity Company
- Scalable Enterprise Computing (Dell)
- School Energy Coalition (Canada)
- Scientific and Engineering Computing
- Scientific Estimates Committee
- Scientific Ethics Committee (UNESCO)
- Scintillator Electromagnetic Calorimeter
- Scottish Episcopal Church (UK)
- SDH Equipment Clock
- Search Engine College (Australia)
- Secant (trigonometry)
- Secaucus, New Jersey (New Jersey transit)
- Secondary Average (baseball statistic; determines how far on the bases a runner gets)
- Secondary Containment
- Secondary Electron Conduction
- Secretaría de Educación y Cultura (México)
- Secretary's Department (International Monetary Fund)