Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, MWH Global, Orange County (CA) Water District, Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, San Antonio Water System, San Diego County Water Authority, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, Seattle Public Utilities, Southern Nevada Water Authority, TetraTech, and Woodland-Davis Clean Water Agency.
What does SPU stand for?
SPU stands for Seattle Public Utilities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPU
We have 95 other meanings of SPU in our Acronym Attic
- Still Picture Television
- Society for Promoting the Training of Women (est. 1859; UK)
- South Pacific Travellers' World (New Zealand)
- Strasbourger Pearson Tulcin Wolff
- Socialist Party of Texas
- S-Band Polar Ultra
- Safeguard Policy Update (Asian Development Bank)
- SAP Processing Unit
- Sardar Patel University (Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, India)
- Seattle Pacific University
- Secretaría de Políticas Universitarias (Spanish: Secretariat of University Policies; Argentina)
- Secure Processing Unit
- Segmented Polyurethane
- Service de Pédagogie Universitaire (French: Department of University Education; University of Namur; Belgium)
- Service Production Unit
- Service Publication Unit
- Services Processing Unit (computing)
- Shard Productions Underground (online video group)
- Sheep Production Unit
- Short Procedure Unit (various hospitals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Columbia Ridge Landfill and Recycling Center manages around 2 million tons of garbage per year, nearly one-third of which is brought in by rail from Seattle Public Utilities.
By December 2007, Seattle Public Utilities will recommend whether to ban or discourage through taxation non-compostable plastic shopping bags and polystyrene food containers;
In mid-July, Seattle Public Utilities and Seattle City.
Paul Fowler, University of Wisconsin at Stevens Point; Carsten Sinkel, BASF; Melissa Hockstad, The Bioplastics Council, a special interest group of SPI: the Plastics Industry Trade Association; Keith Edwards, BASF; Maureen Gorsen, Alston & Bird; Dick Lilly, Seattle Public Utilities Solid Waste Division; Kate Lewis, USDA; and Brenda Platt, Institute for Local Self-Reliance.
Environmental Protection Agency, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Washington State Department of Transportation, Group Health Cooperative, Skanska USA, King County, and Seattle Public Utilities, among others.
funds for the design and construction of a new switchyard that will supply dedicated electric power to Seattle Public Utilities (SPU).
Apartments, townhouses and condominiums that have garbage containers filled with more than 10 percent of recyclable paper, cardboard, aluminum and tin cans and glass and plastic bottles and jars will be tagged with warning notices by Seattle Public Utilities inspectors.