Kristi O'Neill is a Career Navigator for the Seattle Jobs Initiative in Seattle, Wash.
What does SJI stand for?
SJI stands for Seattle Jobs Initiative (Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJI
We have 29 other meanings of SJI in our Acronym Attic
- St. John's High School (Bangalore, India)
- St. Johns High School (St. Johns, Michigan)
- Stonewall Jackson High School (Manassas, Virginia)
- St. John's High School, Shankerpura (India)
- San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor (California)
- Stichting Jongeren Huisvesting Utrecht (Dutch: Youth Housing Foundation Utrecht; The Netherlands)
- Sam-Jack Horsewomen (gaming)
- Saint Joseph's Institution (Singapore secondary school)
- San Jose, Philippines - McGuire Field (Airport Code)
- San Juan Islander (Puerto Rico)
- Sompo Japan Insurance, Inc.
- South Jersey Industries, Inc.
- South Jersey Investors, Inc.
- Sports Journalism Institute (internship program; est. 1993)
- St James Infirmary (San Francisco, CA)
- St. John's Institute (various locations)
- State Justice Institute
- Steel Joist Institute
- San Jose International Airport (California)
- St. Joan's International Alliance (Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the three intermediaries profiled, the Seattle Jobs Initiative (SJI) is the one most closely tied to city government.
Seattle Jobs Initiative will use its grant this year to expand its services, which include English as a Second Language and Adult Basic Education instruction, child care referrals, transitional housing, and job-retention support (helping workers keep their jobs).