Improvements to increase pedestrian safety and protect landscaping on 28th Avenue Northwest between Northwest 56th Street and Northwest 57th Street meant to begin this month have been pushed back to the second or third week of August due to Seattle Department of Transportation crews taking longer than scheduled to complete other projects.
What does SDOT stand for?
SDOT stands for Seattle Department of Transportation (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDOT
We have 2 other meanings of SDOT in our Acronym Attic
- School of Dental and Oral Surgery (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Science Direct on Site
- Secure Distributed Operating System
- Study Delivery Operations Specialist (clinical research)
- Surface Density of States (physics)
- School District of South Milwaukee (South Milwaukee, WI)
- Structured Documentation On Small Projects
- San Diego Open Source Software (San Diego, CA)
- Sewage Disposal Operating Sequencing System (naval)
- Saturation Driven Oxygen Therapy (now Dynamic Therapeutics Ltd.)
- South Dakota Occupational Therapy Association
- Site Domain Organizational Unit
- South Dakota Ornithologists' Union
- Stewart Drive Operable Unit (California water quality control)
- Selective Disabling of User Equipment capabilities
- San Diego Oracle Users Group (California)
- Service Discovery over Wireless
- Social Data on the Web
- Starting Day Of Year
- Safety Data Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that it has received an on-call engineering services contract from the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) to support its Capital Improvement Program and other projects.
Jeff Bender, senior transportation director for the Seattle department of transportation, points to the Soda district development, which started to grow after a mile long bus tunnel was placed under the city.
NYSE:MPS), announced it has partnered with the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) to launch the Traveler's Information Web site.
Flexcar recognized a number of business, civic and political leaders who have supported the program since its inception in 2000, including: -- Grace Crunican, Director, Seattle Department of Transportation -- Agnes Govern, Regional Express Director, Sound Transit -- Mike Lavigne, General Manager, Honda Auto Center of Bellevue -- Kevin Martinez, Sr.