UK gas distribution suffered from much warmer weather than normal during the period and revenues would have been some pounds 30 million higher if seasonal normal temperatures had prevailed, the group said.
What does SNT stand for?
SNT stands for Seasonal Normal Temperature
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SNT
We have 62 other meanings of SNT in our Acronym Attic
- Special Needs Support Unit (UK)
- Southern New South Wales (Australia)
- Super Ninja Space Wars (gaming)
- School of Nursing, Social Work and Health Sciences (University of Guam)
- Sidney North Saanich Yacht Club
- Safer Neighbourhood Team (UK)
- Sakhalin Neftegas Technology (Russia)
- Sannat (postal locality, Malta)
- Scalable Network Technologies, Inc.
- Schmidt-Newtonian Telescope (coated-lens Newtonian telescope)
- Sensitive Nuclear Technology
- Serial Number Tracking
- Serum Neutralization Test
- Ship'n Track
- Show, Not Tell (also seen as S/NT)
- Signaling Network Test
- Simplified Needs Test
- Sistema Nacional de Telecomunicações (Portuguese: National Telecommunications System; Brazil)
- So Not True
- Social Norms Theory (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Actual turnover in the second quarter was #3 million lower than it would have been at seasonal normal temperatures (SNT).