] ratings and an improved Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of up to 18.
What does SEER stand for?
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEER
We have 58 other meanings of SEER in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Sustainability Education in European Primary Schools
- Santa Cruz Electronics Export Processing Zone (India)
- Santacruz Electronics Exports Processing Zone
- Scale of Essential Elements Questionnaire (Therapeutic Community)
- Stimulant Effect Expectancy Questionnaire (psychology)
- Student Evaluation of Educational Quality
- Sustainable Environment for the Evaluation of Quality in ELearning
- Scottish Executive Emergency Room
- Section of Environment, Energy and Resources (American Bar Association)
- Sherlock Expense Evaluation Report
- Solar Energy Expo and Rally
- South-East Europe Review for Labour and Social Affairs (European Trade Union Institute; Brussels, Belgium)
- State Employee E-Mail Reference (Louisana)
- Strategic Energy and Economic Research, Inc.
- Submarine Explosive Echo Ranging
- Summary Enforcement Event Report
- Support Engineering Evaluation Room
- Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (US National Cancer Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even more significant is their partial load efficiency, owing to the achievement of European seasonal energy efficiency ratios (ESEER) of more than 8 as a result of their variable compressor speed (1,000 to 4,500 rpm) and Vi regulation.
The regulation, which took effect January 2006, raised the minimum Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) value for residential air conditioners and heat pumps by 30 percent, from SEER 10 to SEER 13, which is the minimum standard.
The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) recently applauded the air conditioning industry's acceptance of Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) 13 as the federal efficiency standard for residential central air conditioners.
Look for high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings and the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) on products.
A six-panel solar power system will be installed, doubling the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) on certain equipment.
LG's ENERGY STAR-certified Art Cool (TM) Premier offers a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) up to 28, helping the home reach its high efficiency.
SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, is a measure of a system's efficiency.