``We, as cultures, have much in common - a common history, common struggles,'' said Jacinto, who also runs Search to Involve Pilipino Americans, a nonprofit social service organization for youth and families in central Los Angeles.
What does SIPA stand for?
SIPA stands for Search to Involve Pilipino Americans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIPA
We have 35 other meanings of SIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Systematic Investment Plan (finance)
- Systems Infrastructure Project
- Systems Integration and Protection
- Systems Integration Panel
- Systems Intelligence Products Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Session Initiation Protocol-Common Gateway Interface (Indigo)
- Sickness Impact Profile for Nursing Homes (US NIH)
- Session Initiation Protocol for Telephony
- Smad-Interacting Protein 1
- School of International Affairs and Public Administration (Columbia University)
- Securities Investors Protection Act of 1970
- Silicon Valley Indian Professionals Association
- Small Investor Protection Association
- Society for the Investigation of the Paranormal
- Southern Interscholastic Press Association
- Specialized Information Publishers Association (formerly Newsletter & Electronic Publishers Association)
- Stress-Induced Preferential Absorption
- Structural Insulated Panel Association
- Student Internship Program Alumni Association (NASA GSFC)
- Support to the International Partnership against AIDS in Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jennifer, seventeen, at the Search to Involve Pilipino Americans (SIPA), a local community center, rattles off the names of twenty youth gangs, takes a breath, admits she has left some out.
The API SBP WBC is a collaborative of five community organizations that include the Chinatown Service Center, Koreatown Youth & Community Center, Little Tokyo Service Center CDC, Search to Involve Pilipino Americans, and the Thai Community Development Center.
Forum, the Asian Pacific American Community Partnership, the Asian Pacific American Legal Center, California/Nevada Community Action, the Community Technology Council, the Greenlining Institute, the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility, the Latino Issues Forum, the Los Angeles Urban League, the National Council of Negro Women, the Oxnard School Board, Public Advocates, the Search to Involve Pilipino Americans, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the Universal Service Alliance, Verizon, the Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce and the World Institute on Disability.