is one of the leading Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Agencies and specializes in most every aspect of Internet Marketing including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display Ads, Boomerang Retargeting, Social Marketing and, of course, Search Engine Placement (SEP).
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Search Engine Placement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Science Enrichment Program (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Science Entrepreneurship Program (Case Western Reserve University)
- Scientific & Engineering Personnel
- Sclerose en Plaque (French: Multiple Sclerosis)
- Scorched Earth Productions
- Scottish Enterprise Party (politics; UK)
- Scottish Equity Partners
- Screamin' Eagle Performance (motorcycle parts)
- Screaming Eagle Poker
- Sealift Enhancement Program (US DoD)
- Search Engine Positioning
- Search Engine Promotion
- Secondary Education Program
- Secondary Education Project
- Secretaria de Educacion Publica
- Secretaría de Educación Pública (Spanish)
- Secretaría Ejecutiva de la Presidencia (Spanish)
- Secretariado de Estudios Propios
- Secure Electronic Payment
- Secure Exchange Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
List2u's Premier Branding Solutions package includes the following services: SEO and SEM Strategies, SEO Marketing, Product Branding or Business Branding, SEM Services, Meta Tag content including Keyword and Description content, Content Writing, Organic Search Engine Submissions, Natural Bookmarking Submissions, Directory Indexing, Social Networking Submissions, 4 Press Releases per month, Position Rank and Reporting, Link Exchange including Back Links, Search Engine Placement and Monthly Search engine positions and ranking reports.
The report presents hard data on the use of search engine placement consultants, click through rates on e-newsletters and other online promotion and information vehicles, the number of unique visitors to the firm website, law firm spending on e-marketing vehicles, use of opt-in e-mail and banner ads, per click payments to search engines, and the impact of web-based press release distribution services.
I have played around with search engine placements with some success, but believe business could be better.
This book serves as a complete guide to building a school Web site and covers topics such as basic HTML, using a Web editor, standards, bandwidth, search engine placement and animation.
Any trading company can become a member, and can take advantage of the site's many additional services, such as a free homepage and E-catalog, a search engine placement, offers management, automatic offer notification and online chat services.
To meet FIGHT's search engine placement needs, MFT's Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program was the answer.
SuccessFactors' newly-patented technology optimizes how jobs appear on a customer's career website for both ease of candidate access and search engine placement.