Using tested search engine placement strategies, the team at Outrank.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Search Engine Placement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Science Enrichment Program (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Science Entrepreneurship Program (Case Western Reserve University)
- Scientific & Engineering Personnel
- Sclerose en Plaque (French: Multiple Sclerosis)
- Scorched Earth Productions
- Scottish Enterprise Party (politics; UK)
- Scottish Equity Partners
- Screamin' Eagle Performance (motorcycle parts)
- Screaming Eagle Poker
- Sealift Enhancement Program (US DoD)
- Search Engine Positioning
- Search Engine Promotion
- Secondary Education Program
- Secondary Education Project
- Secretaria de Educacion Publica
- Secretaría de Educación Pública (Spanish)
- Secretaría Ejecutiva de la Presidencia (Spanish)
- Secretariado de Estudios Propios
- Secure Electronic Payment
- Secure Exchange Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
CD's webmaster, Michael Davis, told us that "the new publication is referred to as Homeland Security Funding Report on the web site to help with search engine placement.
Alliy, President of Success Planning International announced today that one of its websites has been recognized for achieving Top 10 Search Engine Placement worldwide.
About Marcel Media Located in Chicago's River North neighborhood, Marcel Media is an interactive marketing agency specializing in results-driven online marketing, web design and search engine placement campaigns.
The firm's growth is being fueled in part by in-house engineering innovations that are significantly improving clients' search engine placement.
The company's services include: --Search engine marketing, which assures businesses top level search engine placement using bid-based cost per click services like Overture and Google AdWords.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services that includes linguistics-based keyword selection, organic search engine placement, pay per click management, Web analytics, detailed SEO reporting, personal project management, and Web development and design, plus services such as customer-mail marketing and consumer business profiling to support clients' marketing efforts.
The marketing campaign to drive traffic to the International Coach Directory will involve search engine placements, banner ads, opt-in mail campaigns, newsgroups and message boards, said Vilas.