Google has not published the most recent algorithms behind their search technology, but the basic system is more or less known (or surmised) by search engine optimizers and manipulators.
What does SEO stand for?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimizer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEO
We have 163 other meanings of SEO in our Acronym Attic
- Spectrum-Efficient Network Unit
- South East Neighborhood Watch (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Safety Executives of New York (est. 1944)
- South Eastern New York
- Southeastern Network of Youth and Family Services (est. 1977; various states)
- Swift Energy New Zealand
- Sauf Erreur Ou Omission (French: error or omission excepted)
- Science and Education Outreach
- Science Enhancement Option
- Search Engine Optimization
- Seasoned Equity Offering
- Securities and Exchange Organization (Iran)
- Security Engineering Officer
- Self Employment Opportunity
- Senior Energy Official (US FEMA)
- Senior Executive Officer
- Senior Executive Orientation (Florida; Chamber of Commerce)
- Service Excellence Office
- Sewerage Enforcement Officer (Pennsylvania)
- Shutdown Electrical Operator (US Navy submarine watchstation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Search Engine Optimizer team represents years of experience, and stays up-to-date with changes in the ways major search engines rank web pages.