com) is a brand new search engine marketing conference designed by former search engine insiders.
What does SEM stand for?
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEM
We have 372 other meanings of SEM in our Acronym Attic
- Samuel Eliot Morison (historian)
- Scanning Electron Microscope
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Scheduled Event Management (Sprint)
- Schlegel Electronic Materials (various locations)
- School of Economics and Management
- Schoolwide Enrichment Model
- Science and Engineering of Materials
- Scuola Estetica Moderna (Italian: Modern Beauty School)
- Search Engine Management
- Search Engine Master
- Search-Engine Marketing
- Seattle Emergency Management (Seattle, WA)
- Secondary Emission Monitor
- Secteur Extra-Métropolitain (French: Extra-Metropolitan Area; French Social Security)
- Secure Ethernet Multiplexer
- Security Engineered Machinery
- Security Event Management
- Security Event Manager
- Selma-Smithfield (Amtrak station code; Selma-Smithfield, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Search engine marketing is rapidly growing as a tool in automotive e-commerce.
com, the Original Search Engine Marketing Firm, today announced the official opening of its San Francisco location.
NEW YORK -- Reprise Media, a full-service Search Engine Marketing (SEM) firm, has been tapped by PeoplePC, a leading provider of high-quality, value-priced Internet service and subsidiary of EarthLink (Nasdaq: ELNK), to create, deploy and manage search campaigns that drive paid registrations for its value dial-up ISP service.
MUNICH, Germany -- 24/7 Search, a leader in search engine marketing and technology and a division of 24/7 Real Media, Inc.
DALLAS & FORT WORTH, Texas -- Event promises a wealth of information for interactive marketers and Webmasters alike The Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Organization (DFWSEM) invites all Webmasters and interactive marketers for a discussion on growing your business using search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising programs with leading authors Shari Thurow and Catherine Seda.
Previously Distributed Only To Clients and Select Prospects, Newsletter Provides Actionable Search Engine Marketing Advice Today iProspect(R), the Original(R) Search Engine Marketing Firm, began offering complimentary subscriptions to its monthly newsletter, the Search Marketing Advisor(TM), to marketers, analysts and industry press everywhere.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 7, 2004 The Global Leader in Search Engine Marketing adds Global Promoter and Turbo Promoter to its KeywordRanking brand.