Here are four applications that attempt to combine and leverage well-tested and proven job search best practices with the ease and power of Internet use.
What does SBP stand for?
SBP stands for Search Best Practices (FAST Search)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBP
We have 303 other meanings of SBP in our Acronym Attic
- Small Business of the Year (award)
- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA - San Luis Obispo County Airport (Airport Code)
- Santa Barbara Project (California)
- School Breakfast Participation (various locations)
- School Breakfast Program
- School Building Program (Philippines)
- Schoolboy Pin (wrestling)
- Science-Based Practice (pathology)
- Scotia Bank Place (Ottawa Senators home arena)
- Screen Block and Pay (finance)
- Sensor Based Planning Lab (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Serial Block Protocol (IEEE 1394)
- Serial Bus Protocol (IEEE-1394 serial bus)
- Serotonin-Binding Protein
- Service Benefit Plan
- Shape Based Pricing (shipping)
- Shoebox Project (Harry Potter fanfiction)
- Short Bus Posse (gaming website)
- ShowBiz Pizza (pizza and game place)
- Simple Block-Based Prediction
Samples in periodicals archive:
SLI will host a free mobile search best practices webinar with Jen Morris, brand manager for U.
com) today announced that it is releasing a new study on site search best practices for fashion, accessories and beauty online retailers, identifying the user-friendly and visually appealing shopping search experiences that increase conversions and improve customer engagement.
SLI is hosting a webinar on mobile site search best practices on October 24, 2012.
SLI is hosting a webinar on site search best practices in conjunction with Internet Retailing, featuring online retailer Sutton's, in November 2012.
The week-long series will offer practical information about high-end online recruiting, job search best practices, market research and contemporary perspectives on online recruiting.
Individual sessions cover topics such as eBay's product and platform roadmaps, search best practices, improving application design, monetizing applications with high-quality traffic and building compelling applications.
FAST uniquely supports its customers' innovation through its Research and Development team which comprises over 20 percent of its total employees, Search Best Practices Consulting offerings and the recent creation of its FAST Center for Search Innovation.