He is the Director of the Sealy Center on Aging and the Principal Investigator for the Claude D.
What does SCoA stand for?
SCoA stands for Sealy Center on Aging (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCoA
We have 44 other meanings of SCoA in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss Cooperation Office (various locations)
- Synchronous Connection-Oriented Link (Bluetooth)
- Synthetic Crude Oil
- System Center Online (Microsoft)
- System Control Officer
- System/Secondary Control Officer
- Systems Control Officer
- Cerebral O2 (oxygen) Saturation
- Sanyo Corporation of America (Sanyo Trading Co., Ltd.)
- Saskatoon Council on Aging (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- Settlement Council of Australia
- Smart Car of America
- Smithsonian Contributions to Astrophysics (Smithsonian Institute)
- Societe Commerciale de l'Ouest Africain (Paris, France)
- South Carolina Oncology Associates (Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Optometric Association
- South Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- South Central Officials Association (various locations)
- South Coast Orthopaedic Associates (Oregon)
- Southern California Orofacial Academy (San Gabriel, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is chief of geriatrics and director of the Sealy Center on Aging, and a professor of geriatric medicine at the University of Texas medical branch in Galveston; his work on healthcare for the elderly is widely published.