Contract awarded for supply and delivery of ups with avr, 390 watts, 650va input 230v 5 units UPS with AVR, 390 watts/ 650VA input 230V/ output 230V Interface port USB Line Interactive, 3 Universal Receptacle (battery back-up), maintenance free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; Leak proof with UPS software min.
What does SLAB stand for?
SLAB stands for Sealed Lead-Acid Battery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLAB
We have 17 other meanings of SLAB in our Acronym Attic
- Salt Lake Animal Advocacy Movement (Utah)
- So Long Athletics Art and Music (The Simpsons cartoon)
- Submarine Launched Anti-Aircraft Missile
- Sioux Lookout Area Aboriginal Management Board (Sioux Lookout, Ontario, Canada)
- Second Language Acquisition-Associated Phenomena (language education)
- Sociolinguistic Archive and Analysis Project (North Carolina)
- St. Louis Army Ammunition Plant
- Sustainable Livelihoods in Adigeni and Adjacent Rayons (Government of Georgia; Care International)
- South Lyon Area Amateur Radio Club (South Lyon, MI)
- Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science
- Securities Lending and Borrowing
- Semi-automatic Level Assignment Board
- Shanghai Landscaping Administrative Bureau
- Slow Loud and Bangin' (band)
- Student-Led Alternative Breaks
- St. Louis Amateur Baseball Association
- St. Lucia Amateur Boxing Association
- Slab Construction
- Second Language Acquisition Bibliography
- Sri Lanka Association for Buddhist Studies (est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system still provides 1280 lumens of white Luxeon light over a 90-degree beam spread and includes a diffuser; the rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery still powers nine hours of maximum-output light and a total lighting time of 17 hours; the light's 16 one-watt LED lights are still mounted in an aluminum heat sink; and the 9450B still features the quality construction clients have come to expect from Pelican products.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] New mechanics and not-so-new mechanics, one extra twist to the wing nuts on the holddowns for the sealed lead-acid battery (SLAB), NSN 6140-01-286-6294, and you might hear a crack.
A sealed lead-acid battery powers 17 hours of light, with 9 hours of peak light.
Power Technology believes that the combination of our recently patented `foam grid' technology for batteries and Bipolar's proprietary paste and battery configuration will revolutionize the sealed lead-acid battery industry," said Lee Balak, President of Power Technology, Inc.
Tom Granville, CEO said, "Bob has been a respected expert in the battery industry for over 30 years and was a driving force for the development and commercialization of the valve regulated lead acid battery technology used in every modern sealed lead-acid battery.
The joint venture will develop, manufacture and distribute a breakthrough, high performance sealed lead-acid battery.
GNB Industrial Power, which has had a long term relationship with Sandia in the energy and critical infrastructure category, will supply technical resources to conduct a detailed analysis of the performance of advanced, sealed lead-acid battery systems that have been operating in two different BESS systems.