Contract awarded for supply and delivery of ups with avr, 390 watts, 650va input 230v 5 units UPS with AVR, 390 watts/ 650VA input 230V/ output 230V Interface port USB Line Interactive, 3 Universal Receptacle (battery back-up), maintenance free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; Leak proof with UPS software min.
What does SLA stand for?
SLA stands for Sealed Lead-Acid (rechargeable battery)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLA
We have 351 other meanings of SLA in our Acronym Attic
- Saturn LEM Adapter
- Saved Leave Accrued
- Scanned Linear Array (display technology)
- Scanning Laser Altimeter
- School Library Association (UK)
- School Licensing Agreement (Novell)
- Science Leadership Academy (Philadelphia, PA)
- Science Learning Assessment (kindergarten)
- Scottish Library Association
- Scottish Local Authority (UK)
- Second Language Acquisition
- Secretariat for Legal Affairs (Organization of American States)
- Sectorial Loop Antenna
- Security Logistics Agency
- Servant Leadership Association (various organizations)
- Service Level Agreement
- Service Level Agreement (contracts)
- Service Level Assessment
- Service Life Allowance (US DoD)
- Services Locations Audiovisuels (French: Audiovisual Rental Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vast majority of the e-bikes sold in China, the world" largest market, utilize sealed lead-acid (SLA) batteries.
Sealed lead-acid batteries (SLAB) should be kept warm.
In-depth profiles of 24 major suppliers with a comprehensive look at their manufacturing and export capability, verified contact details, and more - this information is not available anywhere else * 89 full-color images that depict popular battery export models, complete with product descriptions, prices, minimum order requirements and delivery times * Verified supplier contact details of an additional 17 exporters, including names, e-mails, telephone numbers and URLs * Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months * This report covers alkaline, lithium, sealed lead-acid, NiCd and NiMH batteries and packs.
A sealed lead-acid battery powers 17 hours of light, with 9 hours of peak light.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] New mechanics and not-so-new mechanics, one extra twist to the wing nuts on the holddowns for the sealed lead-acid battery (SLAB), NSN 6140-01-286-6294, and you might hear a crack.
They feature circuit-breaker battery protection, AC input and DC output LED diagnostic indicators, AC fail and battery monitoring contacts to aid in supervision, and a built in charger for sealed lead-acid or gel-type batteries.
UPG to be Sole Provider of Amphenol Sealed Lead-Acid Battery Connectors to the Medical Mobility Market CARROLLTON, Texas -- Universal Power Group, Inc.