The Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute (SWRI) has launched a new program to validate manufacturers' published test results of various wall coating products.
What does SWRI stand for?
SWRI stands for Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWRI
We have 11 other meanings of SWRI in our Acronym Attic
- Schwab Washington Research Group
- Smith and Wollensky Restaurant Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Social Work Research Group (est. 1949)
- South West Regional Growers (horticultural trade show; UK)
- Stanford Washington Research Group
- Sam Woods Roulette Hit (gambling method)
- South West Regional Health Authority
- Southwestern Radiological Health Laboratory
- South West Regional Housing Strategy (UK)
- Scotch Whiskey Research Institute (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Social Welfare Research Institute (now Center on Wealth and Philanthropy; Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, TX)
- Surface Water Retention Index
- Southwest Regional Institute in the Mathematical Sciences
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- SCANS (Secretary's Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills) Work Readiness Kit (student tool)
- Steering Wheel Repair Kit (Por-15 Inc.; Morristown, NJ)
- Semantic Web Rule Language
- South West Rail Link (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MPS has become a nationally recognized leader in its field via contributions and active commitment to industry organizations including ASTM International, the Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute (SWRI); and the Association for Preservation Technologies.