In Delaware, the 2008 award is presented to Seaford High School in Sussex County for its Advanced Placement Incentive Program, which has enhanced student achievement and contributed to an improved environment for the students, school and community.
What does SHS stand for?
SHS stands for Seaford High School (Seaford, DE, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHS
We have 391 other meanings of SHS in our Acronym Attic
- School Home Support (various locations)
- School of Holistic Studies (John F. Kennedy University; Pleasant Hill, CA)
- School of the Holy Spirit (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Science and Humanities Scholar
- Science High School (Newark, New Jersey)
- Sciences de l'Homme et de la Société (CNRS, Paris, France)
- Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French: Social Sciences)
- Scotland High School
- Scott High School
- Scottish Heritage Society (various locations)
- Seattle Home Show (Seattle, WA)
- Seattle Humane Society (Seattle, WA)
- Second Hand Smoke
- Secret Hacker Society
- Secure Hash Standard
- Seekonk High School (Seekonk, MA)
- Sehome High School (Bellingham, WA, USA)
- Selby High School (North Yorkshire, England)
- Self Help Scheme (various organizations)
- Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since that time, the number of Advanced Placement (AP) classes at Seaford High School has swelled from four to 14, and minority enrollment in the most rigorous classes has increased.
Sonide, a senior at Seaford High School in Seaford, volunteers a significant amount of her time to tutoring Haitian students in the ESL ("English as a Second Language") program at her school, and also serving as a translator both for students and adults.