Nevis's Adopt-a-Turtle programme is run in association with the Caribbean Conservation Corporation and Sea Turtle Survival League.
What does STSL stand for?
STSL stands for Sea Turtle Survival League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STSL
We have 3 other meanings of STSL in our Acronym Attic
- String Shot (oil exploration)
- Super Train Station H (artist and internet personality)
- Scalable Time-Slot Interchanger
- Scripps Translational Science Institute (La Jolla, CA)
- Space Telescope Science Institute
- State Table Size Index
- Surface Transportation Security Inspection (US TSA)
- Sustav Tehnickih Servisa Inc (Croatian engineering company)
- Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing (publication)
- Surface Transportation Security Inspection Program (US Transportation Security Administration)
- Short-Term Selected Line (animal genes)
- Siemens Transportation Systems Limited (UK)
- Solidarity Trust Services Limited (Jersey Channel Islands)
- Spanco Telesystems and Solutions, Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Subhiksha Trading Services Ltd. (est. 1997; India)
- Semantic Technologies in System Maintenance
- Senior Technical Staff Member (IBM)
- Sensitized Tracheal Smooth Muscle (physiology)
- Ship to Shore Movement (US Navy Amphibious Operations)
- Short Term Scientific Missions (Reconciling Work and Welfare in Europe, University of Edinburgh; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, the Sea Turtle Survival League (STSL), a program of the non-profit Caribbean Conservation Corporation, initiated the Sea Turtle Nesting Habitat Awareness Campaign to promote a greater understanding of the impacts that coastal residents, businesses, and visitors can have on sea turtle nesting habitat.
In 2002, the Sea Turtle Survival League (STSL), a program of the nonprofit Caribbean Conservation Corporation, initiated the Sea Turtle Nesting Habitat Awareness Campaign to promote a greater understanding of the impacts that coastal residents, businesses, and visitors can have on sea turtle nesting habitat.