Awareness and fundraiser for Mote's Sea Turtle Conservation and Research Program.
What does STCRP stand for?
STCRP stands for Sea Turtle Conservation and Research Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STCRP
- Student Tax Clinic Program
- Sudan Trachoma Control Program
- Sumatran Tiger Conservation Program
- Sustainable Tree Crops Program (Africa)
- Strategic Technology Clinical Policy Council
- Soil Test Crop Response
- Soluble T Cell Receptor
- Stewart Title Costa Rica
- Strike Team Leader Crew
- Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- South Texas Civil Rights Project (San Juan, TX)
- Saginaw Township Community Schools (Saginaw, MI)
- Science, Technology and Cultural Studies
- Self-Tuning Control System
- Senior Chief Sonar Technician (Naval Rating)
- Signalling and Train Control System (railways)
- SVM (Service Module) Thermal Control Subsystem
- Sealyham Terrier Club of Southern California
- Students' and Teachers' Conceptions and Science Education
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (Shanghai, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, we're celebrating the 30th anniversary of Mote's Sea Turtle Conservation and Research Program and the 25th Annual Run for the Turtles.
Tony Tucker, manager of Mote's Sea Turtle Conservation and Research Program.