The coverage of the Estonian coastal sea with sea level measurement sites increases remarkably, when new stations are added.
What does SLM stand for?
SLM stands for Sea Level Measurement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLM
We have 181 other meanings of SLM in our Acronym Attic
- Stanford Latino Law Students Association (California)
- St. Luke's Life Science Institute (Japan)
- School Literacy Leadership Team (Bayshore High School; Bradenton, FL)
- Second Life Left Unity (blog)
- Salt Lake Linux Users Group (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Shift Left Logical Variable
- Solid Low-Level Waste
- Sad Little Man
- Saint Lawrence Martyr Church & School (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Salem (Amtrak station code; Salem, OR)
- Seat Lift Mechanism (toilet component)
- Second Line Maintenance (technological assistance service)
- Selective Laser Melting (manufacturing)
- Selective Level Meter
- Self Leveling Machine (various companies)
- Senior Leadership Management (education; New Zealand)
- Senior Life Master (bridge)
- Service Layer Manager (Ciena)
- Service Level Management (ATMF)
- Service Life Monitoring
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sea level measurements from coasts, islands, and deep-sea regions are described; the specific types of early warning systems used in locations worldwide are described individually; earthquake monitoring systems are also discussed.
IPCC standardises its sea level measurements fromthe mean of high tides,which forWestKirby is roughly a lineNW/SE from its Marine Lake wall out to sea and up the Dee Estuary.