This web-based tool allows users to view and download sea ice concentration data from 1850 to the present.
What does SIC stand for?
SIC stands for Sea Ice Concentration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIC
We have 499 other meanings of SIC in our Acronym Attic
- Sanctuary in Chaos (gaming)
- Saudi Innovation Conference
- Sceptre Investment Counsel (Canada)
- Schengen Implementing Convention (Schengen, Luxembourg)
- School Improvement Conference (various locations)
- School Improvement Council
- Science and Industry Council (UK)
- Science in Context
- Scientific Instrument Commission
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- Sea Isle City (New Jersey)
- Seat in Coach (tours & travels)
- Second In Command (aviation)
- Securities Information Center (Thompson Financial, Boston, MA)
- Security Information Center (Deutsche Telekom, Darmstadt, Germany)
- See Inside Cover
- Segundo Informação Recolhida
- Self Inspection Checklist
- Self Interference Cancellation (wireless communications)
- Self-Interaction Correction
Samples in periodicals archive:
They found that under "normal" conditions they were able to cope with changes in sea ice concentrations.
Under "normal" conditions, Adelie penguins were most successful at finding food at relatively low sea ice concentrations and should be able to cope with future reduction in summer sea ice concentration.