Steinberg, MD, CMD Associate Medical Director for Skilled Nursing Care; Chair, Utilization Management Committee, Scripps Coastal Medical Center, San Diego, Calif.
What does SCMC stand for?
SCMC stands for Scripps Coastal Medical Center (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCMC
We have 89 other meanings of SCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California Mortgage Bankers Association
- St. Catharines Minor Baseball Association (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Santa Cruz Mountains Bioregional Council (California)
- Southern California Minority Business Development Council
- South Carolina Minority Business Enterprise Center
- Santa Clarita Master Chorale (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Santa Cruz Mountains Challenge (Santa Cruz County Cycling Club; California)
- Savage Coast Monstrous Compendium (gaming)
- Schola Cantorum Minorum Chosoviensis (Polish choir)
- Scottish Classic Motorcycle Club
- Seneca Construction Management Corporation
- Senior Council for Management Control
- Shanghai Construction and Management Commission
- Shore City Magicians Club (Takanini, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Sin City Mini Club (Las Vegas, NV)
- Sisters of Charity of Our Lady, Mother of the Church (Baltic, CT)
- Small Customer Marketer Coalition
- Sodium Carbo Methyl Cellulose
- Songwriters Composers Music Conference
- South Carolina Master's Commission (Columbia, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scripps Health includes: Scripps Green Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, two Scripps Mercy Hospital campuses, 10 Scripps Clinic locations, nine Scripps Coastal Medical Center locations, Scripps Home Health Care Services and Scripps Clinical Research Services.
board president; Randall Frakes, CEO * Scripps Coastal Medical Center (Carlsbad) -- Louis Hogrefe, M.
Scripps Health is a nonprofit health system located in San Diego County, CA, comprising four hospitals on five campuses (1,372 licensed beds), the Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Centers, and various outpatient facilities.