Guarneri founded the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine and Guarneri Integrative Health at Pacific Pearl La Jolla.
What does SCIM stand for?
SCIM stands for Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine (San Diego, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCIM
We have 20 other meanings of SCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Steel City Integrations, LLC (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Southern California Institute of Local Government
- School of Communication, Information and Library Studies (Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Sensitive Countries Information Logging System
- Social Care Information and Learning Services (UK)
- South Coast Independent Living Services (Brookings, OR)
- Spinal Cord Injury Lifestyle Scale
- Survivable Command Information Liaison System
- Scottish Centre for Information on Language Teaching (UK)
- Sample Collection for Investigation of Mars
- Secure Cryptographic Instant Messenger
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Monitor
- Service Capability Interaction Manager (3GPP)
- Simple Cloud Identity Management (cloud computing)
- Single-Chip Integration Module
- Smart Common Input Method
- Speech Communications Index Meter
- Spinal Cord Independence Measure
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Standard Cubic Inches per Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has participated in research projects with the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine in San Diego and has also guest lectured at their program among many other projects in the development of effective integrative medicine.
JANUARY 29-FEBRUARY 1: SCRIPPS CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE presents 11th ANNUAL NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS: An Evidence-Based Update in San Diego, California.
Bonakdar, director of pain management at the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine in La Jolla, Calif.
Recognizing the growing public interest in integrative medicine, the San Diego-based Scripps healthcare network opened the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine in January 1999.
Each month, the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine now gets 50 new patients and routinely sees more than 1,000 patients.
Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine, La Jolla, California
JANUARY 30-FEBRUARY 2: SCRIPPS CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE presents 11th ANNUAL NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS: An Evidence-Based Update in San Diego, California.