I think the game was Screw Your Neighbor or something like that.
What does SYN stand for?
SYN stands for Screw Your Neighbor (game show podcast affiliated with The Awful Show)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SYN
We have 8 other meanings of SYN in our Acronym Attic
- Super Yield Money Market Account
- Shoot Your Mouth Off
- Soft Yoke Mooring and Offloading (shipping)
- Symbolic Model Prover
- Surrey Youth Music and Performing Arts (school; Surrey, UK)
- Summer Youth Music School (University of New Hampshire; Durham, NH)
- Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation
- Sydney Youth Musical Theatre (Australia)
- Sutter-Yuba Mosquito and Vector Control District (Yuba City, CA)
- System for Estimating Wartime Attrition & Replacement Requirements
Samples in periodicals archive:
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, Screw Your Neighbor, Jack Attack, Gibberish Question, Don't be a Wimp, Jellyvision and the Jellyvision logo are registered trademarks of Jellyvision, Inc.
NOTE: YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, JELLYVISION, SCREW YOUR NEIGHBOR, and JACK ATTACK are registered trademarks of Jellyvision Inc and BUG BYTES, COINKYDINKS, and SQUARED are trademarks of Jellyvision Inc.