The screw threads should be fully coated with the adhesive.
What does THDS stand for?
THDS stands for Screw Threads
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THDS
We have 5 other meanings of THDS in our Acronym Attic
- Threaded Male (piping)
- Translucent Humic Degradation Matter
- Two Higgs Doublet Model
- Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise
- The Happiest Days of Our Lives (Pink Floyd song from 'The Wall')
- thiamin diphosphate
- Tracking Human Development Program
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio
- Trinity of Hope Dog Rescue (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- The Hague Death Squad (gaming clan)
- The Home Depot Supply (The Home Depot, Inc.)
- Thermal Helium Desorption Spectroscopy
- Treatment of Hormone-Dependent Tumors
- Trade and Human Development Unit
- Total Health Discount Vitamins (Farmingdale, NY)
- Technische Hogeschool Eindhoven
- Technological Horizons in Education
- Technology & Home Economics (school subject)
- Tennessee Hospitality Education (Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the intermediate regions, fiber is oriented in a way said to anchor the torque-resistant screw threads securely to the stabilized core.
As a control to evaluate the effect of screw threads on the polyurethane foam, a smooth pin of the same root diameter as the 6.
After a painful workout, all you'll get is knuckle damage, stripped screw threads, destroyed screwdriver heads, and a gouged tip cap and blade.
According to the Unified Standards, screw threads were to be at a 60 deg angle and a rounded root.
Turnkey vision systems are available for inspecting surface defects, sealing surfaces, interior container bottoms, screw threads, blister packs, and glue patterns, as well as code reading and optical gauging.