Altogether 35 obese students from five independent schools participated in a screening exercise through which six students have been shortlisted following a series of tests.
What does SCREENEX stand for?
SCREENEX stands for Screening Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Single Crystal Reactive Etching and Metallisation
- Small Car Racing Engines and More
- Southern California Resource for Electro-Acoustic Music
- Southern Center for Research in ElectroAcoustic Music (University of Alabama)
- Seminole County Republican Executive Committee (Florida)
- South Carolina Real Estate Center (University of South Carolina)
- South Central Research and Extension Center
- South County Regional Education Center (San Diego, CA)
- St. Croix River Education District (Rush City, MN)
- Santa Clara Remote and Extreme Environment Mechanisms Lab (now Robotic Systems Laboratory; Santa Clara University; Santa Clara, CA)
- Scientific Computing Research Environments for the Mathematical Sciences
- State Commission for Restructuring Economic Systems (China)
- Submerged Cultural Resources Exploration Team (Puget Sound, WA)
- Secure Content Retrieval of Enterprise Wide Electronic Documents :-)
- SAN Configuration Readiness Form (Dell)
- School Construction and Renovation Fund
- School Construction Revolving Fund
- Schroder Credit Renaissance Fund
- Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation
- Security Council of the Russian Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ACP advises against screening exercise EKGs in asymptomatic patients at low risk for heart disease.
Uganda - Launch of Vision Corridors in Mbale District followed by a screening exercise.
The tool leads the user through a series of screening exercises, such as a timed walking evaluation that measures general mobility.
It was also stated they had decided that an environmental impact assessment was not required, but gave no details of the findings of the screening exercise they claimed had been undertaken.
The case was detected as a result of the screening exercise of staff and children at Careshare Nursery in the town's Lauder College - affected by the first outbreak.
The child, who had been attending Lynburn Primary School Nursery in Dunfermline, was detected as a result of the screening exercise of staff and children at Careshare Nursery in the town's Lauder College.
National performance director Bill Sweetenham has stressed the need for Britain to unearth and develop potential world-beaters in the pool ahead of a screening exercise aimed at identifying stars of the future.