The awards, which were aired live on Channel 4, crowned Jack Whitehall the King Of Comedy, best female went to Jo Brand, while Reeves and Mortimer won Best Screen Writers Guild of Great Britain.
What does SWG stand for?
SWG stands for Screen Writers Guild
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWG
We have 148 other meanings of SWG in our Acronym Attic
- Sheilah Winn Festival of Shakespeare in Schools (New Zealand)
- Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission
- SUPSHIP (Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Conversion & Repair) Workforce Forecasting Tool (US Navy)
- Southwest Florida Tarantula Society
- Submarine Warfare Federated Tactical System (US Navy)
- Southwest Four Wheel Drive Association
- Southwest Florida Water Management District
- Safety/Science/Simulation Working Group
- Scenario Working Group
- Science Working Group
- Secure Web Gateway
- Security Working Group (Pentagon Renovation Project)
- Service Works Global (facility management software)
- Side Ways Glance
- Sleeping With Ghosts (Placebo album)
- Software Group
- Software Working Group (US NASA)
- Solutions Work Group (various locations)
- Southwest Gas (Las Vegas, NV)
- Southwest Greens
Samples in periodicals archive:
He makes special note of the determination of well paid writers such as Parker, to establish the Screen Writers Guild, a union that print authors still lack.
Most of the 19 are members of the Screen Writers Guild.