Last year, following a round of school closures and mergers, Bishop Joseph Martino announced in the diocesan newspaper that he would no longer recognize the Scranton Diocese Association of Catholic Teachers.
What does SDACT stand for?
SDACT stands for Scranton Diocese Association of Catholic Teachers (Dunmore, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SDACT
We have 1 other meaning of SDACT in our Acronym Attic
- Self Deploying Aircraft Control Center
- Seventh Day Adventist Church in Canada (est. 1901; Ontario, Canada)
- South Dakota Association of County Commissioners
- South Dayton Acute Care Consultants (Ohio)
- South Dakota Association of Conservation Districts
- San Diego Aircraft Carrier Museum
- South Dakota Association of County Officials
- Special Districts Association of Colorado
- Schéma Départemental d'Analyse et de Couverture des Risques
- Solid Divert and Attitude Control System
- Serial Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter (emergency management device; Keltron)
- South Dakota Association for Career and Technical Education
- San Diego Asebring Drivers
- Singlet Depletion Anisotropy Decay
- Software Design and Architecture Document
- Sony Disc and Digital Solutions (formerly Sony Disc Technology, Inc.)
- South Dakota Association of the Deaf
- Surface Danger Area Diagram
- Seventh-Day Adventist Dietetic Association
- South Dakota Automobile Dealers Association (Sioux Falls, SD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
diocese last year, he said he would permit the Scranton Diocese Association of Catholic Teachers to continue to organize in schools.