What does SUPA stand for?
SUPA stands for Scottish Usability Professionals' Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUPA
We have 27 other meanings of SUPA in our Acronym Attic
- Supuration (band)
- Suspect Unapproved Part
- Sustainable Production
- Sustaining University Program (program of PEE)
- Sydney University Press (Australia)
- What's Up?
- Supplemental Address
- Superdirect Configuration Interaction
- School of Urban and Public Affairs
- Schools and Universities Polo Association (UK)
- Stand Up Paddle Association (paddle surfing; various locations)
- State University Presidents Association
- Stop Union Political Abuse (anti-union organization)
- Syracuse University Project Advance
- Scale-Up and Postapproval Changes
- Southwest Utah Planning Authorities Council
- Supplemental Post Approval Changes
- Syracuse University Parent Advocacy Center (New York)
- ACTive Superconductive component
- Stanford University Personal Administrative Desktop (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)