Professor Mike Tyers, Director of the Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (SULSA), along with industry experts from around the world, will offer scientific, business and investment perspective on the potential of this area to become the next generation of biopharmaceutical drug targets.
What does SULSA stand for?
SULSA stands for Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stort Utvalg Lave Priser (Norway)
- Syracuse University London Program (London, England, UK)
- Super Ultra Low Penetration Air (filter)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Polizia Municipale (Italian)
- Seattle University Law Review
- Shut Up - Listen - Sell!
- Step Up Love Story (Manga)
- Stockholm-Uppsala Life Science (Sweden)
- Suffolk University Law School
- Sydney University Law Society (University of Sydney; Sydney, Australia)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Trasporti (Italy)
- Sindacato Unitario Lavoratori Trasporto Aereo (Italian: Union Workers Aviation Unit)
- Samsung Uproar Linux Utility
- Savez Udruzenja Likovnih Umetnika Vojvodine (Serbian: Federation of Associations of Fine Artists of Vojvodina)
- Seattle Urban League Young Professionals (Seattle, WA)
- Salón de Usos Múltiples (Spanish: Multipurpose Room)
- Scalable Uncertainty Management
- Science Utilization Management
- Senter for utvikling og miljø (Centre for Development and the Environment; Norway)
- Service Usage Model (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An interoperable informatics platform is exactly what is needed if we want to share knowledge and improve everyone's drug discovery productivity," said Professor Andrew Hopkins, FRSC (formally with Pfizer), Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance Professor of Translational Biology and Chair of Chemical Informatics, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK.