Members of the Scottish Socialist Youth (SSY) will target the Eastgate Mall, in Inverness, to protest against Tony Blair's "hats off" policy.
What does SSY stand for?
SSY stands for Scottish Socialist Youth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSY
We have 1 other meaning of SSY in our Acronym Attic
- Snowboarding Supercross
- Snowboarding Supercross (video game)
- SQL (Structured Query Language) Server Express (software)
- Startup Stock Exchange
- Student Stock Exchange
- Subsystem Executive
- Super Snowboarding Extreme
- Surabaya Stock Exchange (Indonesia)
- Synovial Sarcoma X
- Submarine Expendable Bathythermograph
- Siddha Samadhi Yoga
- Simpson Spence Young (Hong Kong shipbrokers)
- Six Sigma Yellow (certification level)
- Small-Scale Yielding (metallurgy)
- Surat Shabd Yoga (spiritual practice)
- Shri Shakti Yoga Association (India)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Six Sigma training)
- Salmonella, Shigella, Yersinia, Campylobacter (bacteria)
- Seattle Singles Yacht Club
- Shrewsbury Sailing and Yacht Club (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jo Harvie, of Scottish Socialist Youth, said cannabis had to be taken out of the hands of drug dealers and made available in legal surroundings where only over-18s would be allowed to buy it.
Those young people in George Square last Saturday were attending the Scottish Socialist Youth legalise cannabis demo.