Jim Parker, of the Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party, said: "Some people may say I'm an old dinosaur but the only thing people like this recognise is violence and we have to start responding in kind.
What does SSCUP stand for?
SSCUP stands for Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Support Service Contract Team
- Surigao State College of Technology (Surigao City, Philippines)
- System/Software Certification Test
- Space Station Communications and Tracking System
- Sangamon Schools Credit Union (Springfield, Illinois)
- Seven Seventeen Credit Union
- Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit (Indian Institute of Science; Bangalore, India)
- State Statistics Committee of Ukraine
- Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit (University of Hertfordshire, UK)
- Sunshine State Credit Union (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Semi Submersible Crane Vessel
- Single Strand Conformation Variant
- Single-Strand Conformation Variant Analysis (genetics)
- Ski & Snowboard Club Vail (est. 1964; Vail, CO)
- Spinal Somatosensory Conduction Velocity
- Sub-Sea Check Valve
- Surface Subsurface Clearance Vehicle
- Solid State Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Subsystem Control Vector Table
- Shaft Seal Cooling Water (submarine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE RESULT Lindsay Roy, Labour 19,946 Peter Grant, SNP 13,209 Maurice Golden, Conservative 1381 Harry Wills, Liberal Democrats 947 Jim Parker, Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party 296 Morag Balfour, Scottish Socialists 212 Kris Seunarine, UKIP 117 Louise McLeary, Solidarity 87 TURNOUT - 52.
Don Sharp, Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party MSP candidate, has taken up her fight.
SENIOR CITIZENS LEADER of the Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party John Swinburne convinced Jack McConnell to scrap water and sewerage charges for OAP households.
John Swinburne, Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party MSP, said: "It is a very traumatic experience for any elderly person.
MSP John Swinburne, of the Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party, said: "The vast majority of pensioners are people who have worked hard all their lives.
Former Labour stalwart Lally, 81, was bidding to become an MSP for the Scottish Senior Citizens Unity party.
Her opponents include Leckie, Alex Neil of the SNP, Lib Dem Donald Gorrie and John Swinburne of the Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party.