SCOTT JOHNSON could find himself in charge of Scotland for the RBS 6 Nations, with the Scottish Rugby Union advised to name the Australian as successor to Andy Robinson on an interim basis.
What does SRU stand for?
SRU stands for Scottish Rugby Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRU
We have 86 other meanings of SRU in our Acronym Attic
- Smoothed Real-Time Clock
- Standard Reference Test Tyre
- Standard Residential Tenancy Terms (Australia)
- Serial Remote Terminal Unit (Sprint)
- Ship Repair Training Unit (US Navy)
- State Road Transport Undertaking (India)
- Soldier Radio Television
- Stichting Religieuzen Tegen Vrouwenhandel (Dutch: Foundation of Religious against Trafficking in Women)
- Safety Regulation Unit
- Salve Regina University (Newport, RI)
- Seaplane Reconnaissance Unit (US Navy)
- Search and Rescue Unit (US DoD)
- Search and Retrieve via URLs
- Seismic Research Unit (University of the West Indies; St. Augustine, Trinidad)
- Selective Reserve Unit
- Senior Referral Unit (insurance)
- Septage Receiving Unit (sanitation)
- Shelf Ready Unit
- Ship Repair Unit (India)
- Ship Replaceable Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
TIGHTHEAD prop Ed Kalman has been called into Scotland's Six Nations squad in place of injured Glasgow Warriors team-mate Moray Low, the Scottish Rugby Union have announced.
FORMER Newcastle Falcons tighthead prop Ed Kalman has been called into Scotland's Six Nations squad in place of injured Glasgow Warriors team-mate Moray Low, the Scottish Rugby Union announced today.
THE Scottish Rugby Union have confirmed that Euan Murray will sit out Scotland's opening Six Nations match because of his religious views.
Summary: Frank Hadden could be offered another role within the Scottish Rugby Union after losing his job as national head coach.
RUGBY UNION: Frank Hadden could be offered another role within the Scottish Rugby Union after losing his job as Scotland head coach.
He said in a statement: "The Scottish Rugby Union has informed us that a urine test sample provided by Scarlets player Scott MacLeod has shown an irregularity.
Never mind the cash-strapped southern hemisphere, the British game cannot afford another debilitating series of rows over player availability; either the impoverished Scottish Rugby Union will have to strike some kind of deal with Premier Rugby for the use of its exiled club players outside international weeks, as the Rugby Football Union has belatedly done, or risk alienating a public already lukewarm to the concept of paying to watch professional rugby.