At the recent conference of Scottish Old Age Pensions Association, general secretary Alex McKinnon told delegates that the Conservatives had managed to "shunt pensioners into a siding".
What does SOAPA stand for?
SOAPA stands for Scottish Old Age Pensions Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOAPA
We have 2 other meanings of SOAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Subjective Objective Action and Plan of treatment (Chiropractic)
- Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan (medical documentation format)
- Summary On A Page
- Supertanker Operational Assessment Project
- Supply Operations Assistance Program
- Symbolic Optimal Assembly Program (programming language for the IBM 650 computer in the late 1950's)
- Systems for Oceanic Analysis and Prediction
- Systems/Operations Analysis of Programs
- Simple Object Access Protocol - Security Extensions: Digital Signature
- Simple Object Access Protocol - Routing Protocol (web services)
- Skymaster Owners and Pilots Association (aircraft group)
- Southeast Open Air Preachers Association (Marietta, GA)
- Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan, Evaluation (guide to pre-hospital patient care report writing)
- Southwest Ohio Amusement Park Historical Society, Inc.
- Screener and Opioid Assessment for Patients with Pain (medicine)
- State-of-the-Art Power Plant (Electric Power Research Institute, Inc)
- Strategic Offensive Aggressive Passionate Prayer (El Paso, TX ministry)
- Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan, Prevention
- Southern Oregon Amateur Packet Radio Association (Grants Pass, OR)
- Sociology of Organisations and Participation Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alex McKinnon, of the Scottish Old Age Pensions Association, said: "The Tories linked pensions to average wages and the result is that pensions have lost out.
Alex McKinnon, general secretary, Scottish Old Age Pensions Association, Edinburgh.