The Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, who want to stock up on supplies before the summer, launched their Give Before You Go campaign yesterday.
What does SNBTS stand for?
SNBTS stands for Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Serviço Nacional de Bombeiros e Protecção Civil (Portugal)
- Syndicat National du Béton Prêt À l'Emploi (French: National Union Concrete Ready for Employment; est. 1964)
- Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve (Canada)
- Swanley New Barn Railway (Kent, UK)
- Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve Association (Canada)
- Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep
- Slovene National Benefit Society
- Société Nouvelle des Briques de Saga (French)
- Sommeil Network Business Services (Bogota, Columbia)
- Statewide Nesting Beach Survey (est. 1979)
- Schiphol Nederland BV (Dutch airport operator)
- Southern National Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. (est. 2004)
- Support Network for Battered Women (Sunnyvale, CA)
- San Franicsco Capistrano, California (Amtrak station code; San Francisco, CA)
- SATCOM Network Controller
- Satellite Network Controller
- Saturday Night Crew (Twin Cities area furries)
- Save Nilgiris Campaign (India)
- Schedule Notification Center
- School Nurse Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keith Thompson, of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, said: "The festive season increases the pressure on the blood supply, which is why we are asking new donors to act now.
BLOOD DONORS NEEDED THE Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service provides blood transfusions for 100,000 patients each year.
Professor Marc Turner, of Edinburgh University, the director of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, will lead the project.
Scottish Organizations at BIO Accuro Biologics Aquapharm Biodiscovery Ltd Ardana PLC AvantiCell Science Ltd Biopta Ltd Biotech Innovation & Future Health Limited Cellartis Charles River Laboratories Clintec International CXR Biosciences Ltd Environmental Hygiene Products Ltd Fulcrum Pharma PLC GlycoMar Limited Highland Biosciences Ltd ITI Life Sciences Moredun Scientific Ltd Murgitroyd & Company Nexxus, the West of Scotland Bioscience Network Scottish Biomedical Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service Scottish Stem Cell Network Talent Scotland Tepnel Research Products and Services Tissue Solutions Ltd PsyRING - Psychiatric Research Institute of Neuroscience in Glasgow For more information on these companies, please visit Scottish Development International.
Prof Franklin, who is now also national medical and scientific director of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, said: "There was a lot of discussion about appropriate treatment through 1983.
A leading article (BMJ September 12, 1987) by John Cash, National Medical Director of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, is striking for its critique of the U.
Additionally, we would like to thank the men and women of the Scottish Development Authority and Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (SNBTS) for their tireless efforts to help make this history-making clinical trial a reality.