Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission Ltd ("SHETL"), a subsidiary of SSE, has received consent, with associated conditions, to redevelop and extend the existing electricity substation at Blackhillock, near Keith.
What does SHETL stand for?
SHETL stands for Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission Ltd
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHETL
- Sunset Hills Elementary School (Surpize, AZ)
- School of Human Evolution and Social Change (Tempe, AZ)
- Smoky Hill Education Service Center (est. 1990; Salina, KS)
- Southeastern Health Economic Study Group (conference)
- Society of Hispanic Engineering and Science Students (California State University, Los Angeles; student assistance group; est. 1975)
- Society for the History of Economic Thought (various locations)
- Staphylococcus Hyicus Exfoliative Toxin
- Staphylococcus Hyicus Exfoliative Toxin B
- Safety, Health and Environmental Technology Division (Georgia Tech Research Institute; Atlanta, GA)
- See How Easy This Is
- Scottish Hydro-Electric Transmission Limited (UK)
- Safety, Health, and Environmental-Finding Tracking System (software)
- Schools Health Education Unit
- Students Health Education Unit
- Survey of Household Energy Use (Canada)
- Series Hybrid-Electric Vehicle
- smoke and heat exhaust ventilator
- Stichting Historisch Erfgoed Veldhoven (Dutch: Historic Heritage Foundation Veldhoven; Veldhoven, Netherlands)
- Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilation System
- Selected Highlights Electronic Warfare
Samples in periodicals archive:
IRVINE, California, June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- - ACCC Conductor Chosen for 132 kV Project in the UK Composite Technology Corporation (CTC) (OTC Bulletin Board: CPTCQ) is pleased to announce that Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission Ltd (SHETL) has selected and successfully installed ACCC Oslo conductor for a new line between St.
June 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Composite Technology Corporation (CTC) (OTC Bulletin Board: CPTCQ) is pleased to announce that Scottish Hydro Electric Transmission Ltd (SHETL) has selected and successfully installed ACCC Oslo conductor for a new line between St.