Its task is to work with universities, UK research councils and the Scottish Hospital Endowments Research Trust, another unique creation of the NHS in Scotland.
What does SHERT stand for?
SHERT stands for Scottish Hospital Endowments Research Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHERT
We have 2 other meanings of SHERT in our Acronym Attic
- Surrey Heath Employees Retirement Club (Surrey, England, UK)
- Support for Home Educators and Resources in Dover (Delaware)
- Shear History Extensional Rheology Experiment
- Statistical Heuristic Engine to Reliably and Intelligently Fight Fraud
- Safety, Health, Environment & Risk Management (University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston)
- Safety, Health, Emergency Response Plan
- Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program (science journalism; New York University)
- Systematic Human Error Reduction and Prediction Approach
- Safety, Health, Environment, Risk and Quality
- Safety, Helping, Encouraging, Relating, and Teaching (hand puppet; autism toy)
- Sackville Heights Elementary School (Canada)
- Sacred Heart Elementary School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Safety Harbor Elementary School (Safety Harbor, FL)
- Sandy Hook Elementary School (Newtown, CT)
- School of Human and Environmental Sciences (UK)
- Spring Hill Elementary School
- Sunset Hills Elementary School (Surpize, AZ)
- School of Human Evolution and Social Change (Tempe, AZ)
- Smoky Hill Education Service Center (est. 1990; Salina, KS)
- Southeastern Health Economic Study Group (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary left the Scottish Hospital Endowments Research Trust (SHERT) and The Leonard Cheshire Foundation Home at Carnsalloch, near Dumfries, more than pounds 820,000 each.
The Scottish Hospital Endowments Research Trust and the Leonard Cheshire Foundation Home at Carnsalloch, near Dumfries, got more than pounds 820,000 each.