What does SHRUG stand for?
SHRUG stands for Scottish Health Service Resource Utilization Groups (aging research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHRUG
- Solder Heat Resistance Test
- Special Health Resources for Texas,Inc.
- Spontaneous Heart Rate Turbulence (cardiology)
- Seniors Health Research Transfer Network (Canada)
- Schleswig Holsteinische Regesten Und Urkunden (German: Schleswig-Holstein Summaries and Documents; historical documents)
- Society of Human Rights of Uzbekistan
- Seven Hills Regional User Group (Tallahassee, FL)
- South Hampton Roads User Group (Virginia)
- Sudan Human Rights Voice (journal)
- Sackville High School
- Sacred Heart School
- Sacred Heart Seminary (Michigan)
- Safe and Healthy Schools (program)
- Saint Hedwig's School
- Sakamoto Hokuriku Securities Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Salinas High School (California)