But the pro-independence Scottish Green party said a new currency would be a better option, as have two senior SNP figures, former leader Andrew Wilson and former deputy leader Jim Sillars.
What does SGP stand for?
SGP stands for Scottish Green Party
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGP
We have 197 other meanings of SGP in our Acronym Attic
- Some Guy on the Internet
- State Government of Uttaranchal
- Stichting Genealogisch Onderzoek Verdonck (Dutch: Genealogical Research Foundation Verdonck; Verdonck family; Netherlands)
- Safer Guildford Partnership (UK)
- Saint Gregory Palamas (church)
- Schering-Plough (stock symbol)
- School Garden Project (various locations)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Pädiatrie (German: Swiss Society of Pediatrics)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft Für Psychiatrie Und Psychotherapie
- Scope Guidance Package
- Screenwriters Guild of the Philippines
- Secondary Gun Pointer (US Navy)
- Secretaría General de la Presidencia (Spanish: General Secretariat of the Presidency)
- Senior Politico-Military Group on Proliferation (NATO)
- Sensory Graphplan
- Sheep and Goat Pox
- Shell Gasification Process
- Siemens Graduate Program (management training program)
- Simmering-Graz-Pauker AG (Austrian industrial conglomerates)
- Simplified General Perturbations
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Scottish Green Party co-leader Patrick Harvie said fracking "would blow Scotland's climate change reduction targets out of the water".
MSPs are being asked to sign a Scottish Green Party motion by Alison Johnstone that urges the Government to "direct Scottish Enterprise to withdraw any grant monies not yet delivered and to issue clear guidance so that, in future, Scottish Enterprise will not support or deal with Eden Springs or any other company that is considered to be in breach of international law.
One of the final straws came when the party's spokesperson on Europe, Senator Deirdre De Burca, who had told the Scottish Green Party conference only a few months before that the European constitution and the Lisbon Treaty were anti-green, suddenly did a volte face.
Liberal Democrats, Labour and the Scottish Green Party called on ministers to clarify the role of police and ensure their actions were appropriate.
Liberal Democrats, Labour and the Scottish Green Party called on ministers to clarify the role of police.
THE joint leader of the Scottish Green Party has announced his decision to quit the post.
The SNP and the Scottish Green Party yesterday reached an agreement on how to work together in the Scottish Parliament.