The event is sponsored by the Scottish Executive Health Department, with Nursing Times working closely with the Executive to ensure the free seminar programme covers all the key issues affecting nurses in Scotland.
What does SEHD stand for?
SEHD stands for Scottish Executive Health Department (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEHD
We have 2 other meanings of SEHD in our Acronym Attic
- Small Employers Health Benefits Program
- Self-Empowerment Hypnosis Center (Garner, NC)
- Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate (Manukau City, New Zealand)
- Small Employer Health Care (Kansas and Ohio)
- Southeast Housing Co-Operative (Australia)
- St Elizabeth's Health Center (Youngstown, OH)
- State Employee Health Commission (Maine)
- Straight Edge Hardcore (music genre)
- School Employees Health Care Board
- School of Education & Human Development (university department)
- Small Enterprise and Human Development (South Africa)
- Society for Environment and Human Development (Bangladesh)
- Sofie Estolloso Hofmann Designs International (website design)
- Software Engineering in Higher Education
- Sociedad Española para la Historia de las Enseñanzas Lingüísticas (Spanish: Spanish Society for the History of Language Teaching)
- Spatially Explicit Hydro-Ecological Model
- Samsung Electronics Hianan Fiberoptics (Korea)
- Spin-Extended Hartree-Fock
- St. Eustatius Historical Foundation (est. 1974; Netherlands Antilles)
- Sam E. Hill Family Community Center (Knoxville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Health, Scottish Executive Health Department, Welsh Assembly Government, DHSSPS (Northern Ireland), Immunisation against infectious disease.
A spokeswoman for NHS Greater Glasgow said in a statement: "Immediately upon discovering that the patient had been given the radiation overdose, an internal investigation was launched and the Scottish Executive Health Department notified.
but the Scottish Executive health department has commissioned an advisory group to investigate.
According to Ananova, the Scottish Executive Health Department has asked an advisory group on alcohol-related brain damage to find how widespread the problem is.
The Scottish Executive Health Department is determined to work with CHSS and patients to ensure that they receive the kind of services they need and deserve.
He added: "The Scottish Executive Health Department was notified.
A spokesman for the Scottish Executive health department would not confirm the scale of either potential NHS job losses or the extra cost of new pay deals.