The Scottish Investment Bank is very pleased to be supporting GHR alongside Scottish Equity Partners.
What does SEP stand for?
SEP stands for Scottish Equity Partners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEP
We have 443 other meanings of SEP in our Acronym Attic
- Science and Engineering Program (Boston University)
- Science Education Partnership (various locations)
- Science Education Programs
- Science Enhancement Programme (UK)
- Science Enrichment Program (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Science Entrepreneurship Program (Case Western Reserve University)
- Scientific & Engineering Personnel
- Sclerose en Plaque (French: Multiple Sclerosis)
- Scorched Earth Productions
- Scottish Enterprise Party (politics; UK)
- Screamin' Eagle Performance (motorcycle parts)
- Screaming Eagle Poker
- Sealift Enhancement Program (US DoD)
- Search Engine Placement
- Search Engine Positioning
- Search Engine Promotion
- Secondary Education Program
- Secondary Education Project
- Secretaria de Educacion Publica
- Secretaría de Educación Pública (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Privately held, Media Ingenuity is backed by Scottish Equity Partners.
Venture capital firm Scottish Equity Partners led the fund-raising with Pentech Ventures and the Scottish Venture Fund also investing.
Founded in 2006 as a spin-off from the University of Limerick's Circuits and Systems Research Centre, Powervation is backed by Scottish Equity Partners, Intel Capital, Venture Tech Alliance, 4th Level Ventures and Enterprise Ireland.
He is chairman of Scottish Equity Partners Ltd and of STL Ltd.
Founded in 1996, RadioScapes investors include Royal Bank Ventures, Scottish Equity Partners, Atlas Venture, JAFCO, Texas Instruments, Psion and NTL.
And the transaction advisory services team from Andersen's Midlands office advised venture capitalists Royal Bank Ventures and Scottish Equity Partners as part of a pounds 15.
access counts Amadeus Capital Partners, Cisco, Intel Capital, Qualcomm, Rothschild, Scottish Equity Partners and TE Connectivity among its shareholders.