Projects have involved Glasgow Caledonian University, the University of the West of Scotland, Interface, the National Industrial Symbiosis Programme and the Scottish Environmental Technology Network.
What does SETN stand for?
SETN stands for Scottish Environmental Technology Network (Edinburgh, Scotland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SETN in our Acronym Attic
- SEt Theory Language
- Shell Energy Trading Limited (London, UK)
- Spatial Extract Transform and Load
- Student Evaluation of Teaching and Learning (various schools)
- Sony Entertainment Television Latin America (TV channel)
- Senior Enterprise Talent Management (various organizations)
- Statistical Electron Transfer Model
- South East Trawl Management Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Software Engineering for Tailor-Made Data Management (Workshop)
- South East Texas Management Network (Texas)
- Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics Network (UK)
- South East Toronto Organization (Toronto, Canada)
- International Sediment Exchange for Tests on Organic Contaminants
- Secure Electronic Transactions Protocol
- Society of Experimental Test Pilots
- Software Engineering Theory and Practice (International Conference)
- Solar Energy Technology Program (US Department of Energy)
- Special Education Technology Practice (publication; Whietfish Bay, WI)
- Stream Environment Transport Protocol
- Southeast Europe Trade Preference Act of 1999 (US Department of State)