The Caledonian Cheese Company has been announced as one of the top winners at the second Scottish Enterprise Dumfries and Galloway Business and Learning Awards 2003.
What does SEDG stand for?
SEDG stands for Scottish Enterprise Dumfries and Galloway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEDG
We have 3 other meanings of SEDG in our Acronym Attic
- Seattle Economic Development Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Sindh Enterprise Development Fund (Pakistan)
- Sober Emotional Destructive Follower
- Socio-Economic Development Foundation
- Soros Economic Development Fund (New York, NY)
- South Asia Enterprise Development Facility (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Semiconductor Demand Forecast Accuracy Model
- Surface-Emitting Distributed Feedback
- Single-Ended Dual-Fed Distributed Amplifier (microwave theory)
- Scholarship, Education, and Defense Fund for Racial Equality
- Starweb Email Discussion Group (online role-playing game)
- Scottish Executive Department of Health (UK)
- Secretaria de Estado dos Direitos Humanos (Brazil)
- Sedimentary History (oil exploration)
- Executive Secretariat for Integral Development
- Scientific Equipement Developement Institute (Enugu, Nigeria)
- Secure Electronic Data Interchange
- Service d'échange de documents informatisés (Quebec, Canada)
- Social and Enterprise Development Innovations
- Social Enterprise Development Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is being managed by a team of local partners, including the Forestry Commission and Scottish Enterprise Dumfries and Galloway.
Grasshopper was set up with pounds 130,000 from Scottish Enterprise Dumfries and Galloway and pounds 30,000 fromthe local council.