Jean Gilbert, 65, of the Scottish Disability Equality Forum, said: "I'm shocked.
What does SDEF stand for?
SDEF stands for Scottish Disability Equality Forum (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDEF
We have 2 other meanings of SDEF in our Acronym Attic
- Student Data Element Dictionary (various universities)
- Student Doctors for Ethnic Diversity
- Substance Dependence Predating the Eating Disorder
- Saskatchewan Dutch Elm Disease Association (Rosthern, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Security Device Event Exchange
- Self-Determination and Enjoyment Enhancement (mental health model)
- Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering (conference)
- Subdiretoria De Encargos Especiais (Portuguese: Special Charges Subdirectorate; Brazil)
- San Diego Environmental Foundation (California)
- San Dimas Experimental Forest (USDA; California)
- Scottish Drug Enforcement Forum (UK)
- Skin Disease Education Foundation
- Standard Data Exchange Format
- Service Delivery Engineering Group
- Sustainable Development Experts Group
- Swamp Dogg Entertainment Group (Canoga Park, CA)
- Social Democratic Egyptian Center
- San Diego Department of Environmental Health (San Diego County, CA)
- South Dakota Environmental Health Association
- Serviced Dispense Equipment Holdings Limited (brewery services equipment; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liz Rowlett, of the Scottish Disability Equality Forum, welcomed the Bill and said: "I hope it will bring about a genuine change of attitude.