Scottish Dairy Association secretary Kirk Hunter says a dozen smaller cheesemakers remain in the market--some of whom supply Asda and Safeway--but their number has remained static.
What does SDA stand for?
SDA stands for Scottish Dairy Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDA
We have 388 other meanings of SDA in our Acronym Attic
- Baghdad, Iraq-Saddam International Airport (Airport Code)
- Baghdad-Saddam International Airport
- Saboraud Dextrose Agar (fungal media)
- Saint Dominic Academy (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Samba de Amigo (game)
- Same Day Admission (medical care)
- San Dieguito Academy (Encinitas, CA)
- Scalable Disk Array
- Schools Development Authority (New Jersey)
- Schweizerische Depeschenagentur (Swiss National News Agency)
- Scottish Development Agency
- Scottish Downhill Association (UK)
- Scottish Draughts Association
- Screen Design Aid
- Scuba Diver Assistant (computer)
- Scuola Di Direzione Aziendale (Graduate Business School of Bocconi University, Milan, Italy)
- Security Domain Authority
- Seigneur des Anneaux (French: Lord of the Rings)
- Sélection Directe à l'Arrivée (French; telecommunications)
- Self Decrypting Archive
Samples in periodicals archive:
DAIRIES Kirk Hunter, of the Scottish Dairy Association, said: "We are monitoring the outbreak very closely.