The NHS said: "We have worked closely with the Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency over the award of this contract.
What does SCDEA stand for?
SCDEA stands for Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- South Carolina Developmental Disabilities Council
- Sedgwick County Developmental Disability Organization (Kansas)
- Sensor Control Data Display Set
- South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs
- School, College, or Department of Education
- Significant CALS (Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support) Data Element
- Sistema de Coleta de Dados de Energia Elétrica (Data Collection System of Electric Power, Brazil)
- Solaris Common Desktop Environment (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- South Carolina Department of Education
- Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Extraction
- Sidewall Core Description (energy exploration)
- Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
- Saraswoti Community Development Forum (Nepal)
- Seed Capital Development Fund (microfinance)
- Singapore Civil Defence Force
- South Coast Design Forum (UK)
- Stromal Cell Derived Factor
- Sonoma County Democracy for America (California)
- Sickle Cell Disease Foundation of California (Culver City, CA)
- Salt City Derby Girls (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Willie MacColl, the national drugs coordinator with the Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency, said today there was no such thing as a "meaningless conviction" but said a balanced approach was needed in tackling drugs misuse.
Graeme Pearson, who took up the pounds 100,000-ayear job in 2004, was not due to leave the Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency until 2010.
And the Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency will establish a new unit which will target human trafficking as well as other forms of organised crime.