SCOTTISH CHRISTIAN PARTY A SISTER organisation to Operation Christian Vote.
What does SCP stand for?
SCP stands for Scottish Christian Party (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCP
We have 601 other meanings of SCP in our Acronym Attic
- Saturation Church Planting
- Save Cursor Position
- Scheduled Change Proposal
- School Community Partners
- School Council President (Australia)
- School Crossing Patrol (UK)
- School for Command Preparation
- Science in China Press (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Science of Computer Programming
- Scientific Committee on Plants
- Script Configuration Program (computing)
- Scup (FAO fish species code)
- Secondary Control Point
- Secure Collaboration Platform (CYA Technologies)
- Secure Communications Processor
- Secure Conferencing Project
- Secure Copy (from the SSH suite of computer applications for secure communication)
- Secure Copy Protocol (Cisco)
- Secure, Contain and Protect (online gaming)
- Security Certified Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group, an off-shoot of the Scottish Christian Party, have linked up with Christian Voice, the Carmarthenshire-based pressure group led by Stephen Green, in a bid to get candidates standing across the country.
The Scottish Christian Party leader said: "It was a big hit because of all the Karens and Kevins and Calums and Morags.