Yesterday's conference in Edinburgh followed a report by Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People which tried to quantify the scale of the trafficking problem.
What does SCCYP stand for?
SCCYP stands for Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern California Coastal Water Research Project
- Siamese Cat Club Welfare Trust (UK)
- Southern California Cooperative Wind Tunnel
- Southern California Club Xterra (car enthusiast group)
- Select Committee on Children and Youth (Tennessee)
- Service Canada Centre for Youth
- Southern Chester County YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; West Grove, PA)
- Swanson Correctional Center for Youth (Louisiana)
- South Coast Community Youth Cultural Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- St. Charles County Youth Orchestra (Missouri)
- St. Charles County Youth Soccer Association (est. 1978; St. Peters, MO)
- Departamento del Pequeño Derecho de Autor (Copyright Association; Chile
- Doctor of Science
- Salsa Central Denver (est. 1996; Denver, CO)
- Satellite Clinic Division (South Texas Veterans Health Care System)
- Save the Children Denmark (est. 1945)
- Scene Change Detection
- Scientiae Doctor (Doctor of Science)
- Scientific Computations Department (Savannah River Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How can a child learn to prevent or avoid accidents, and become wiser in the process, if they're not given the chance to take risks and put their learning into practice," Tam Baillie, Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People, said.
Speaking on behalf of the four UK children's commissioners, Kathleen Marshall, Scotland's commissioner for children and young people, says: "This is an opportunity for the UK government to explain why the UNCRC has not been fully implemented 18 years after it signed up to the convention.