With more than 25 years of experience in the Canadian financial services industry, he has held senior institutional sales and marketing positions at major investment and wealth management companies, including Fidelity Investments Canada, Scotia Cassels Investment Counsel, Frank Russell Canada, The Commercial Capital Corporation and Toronto Dominion Bank.
What does SCIC stand for?
SCIC stands for Scotia Cassels Investment Counsel (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCIC
We have 101 other meanings of SCIC in our Acronym Attic
- South Central Iowa Bandmasters Association (Huxley, IA)
- Southern California Independent Booksellers Association
- Southern California Interscholastic Basketball Coaches Association
- Summer College in Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Semi-Classical Infinite-Barrier Model
- Syndicat National des Fabricants de Structures et Charpentes Industrialisées en Bois (French: National Union of Structure Manufacturers and Industrialized Wood Carpentry)
- Special Committee for the International Biological Program
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Billet System
- Society of Cal Integrative Biology Undergraduate Students (UC Berkeley)
- Santa Catalina Island Company (California)
- Semiconductor Integrated Circuit
- Senior Cadet Instructors Cadre (UK)
- Service Commun Interprétation-Conférences (Joint Interpreting and Conference Service)
- Service Contract Industry Council (Tallahassee, FL)
- Sickle Cell Information Center
- Significant Change in Condition (healthcare)
- Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception (Catholic religious order)
- Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- South Coastal Information Center (San Diego archaeology)
- Southern California Impreza Club (car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We like PTC's vision on dynamic publishing," said Tanya Lee, client service manager, Scotia Cassels Investment Counsel Limited.
Cathy Tuckwell, CFA, of Scotia Cassels Investment Counsel in Toronto, Ontario agrees.